Inspiring Future Leaders (IFL) is a capacity building leadership program run by Centacare Evolve Housing (CEH) in the Brighton and Derwent Valley municipalities. The program supports and empowers local community members to recognise their own leadership potential and gain confidence and skills in planning and delivering projects in community.
What is the time commitment?
- It consists of 12 x 1/2 day sessions (with breaks for schools holidays)
What can you expect?
- Learn more about your strengths and who you are as a leader
- Develop stronger communications skills
- Learn from guest speakers with specialised knowledge
- Experience field trips to learn from other community led change projects
- Build community networks - with other participants & local services
- Learn to develop a project plan and present your ideas
- Be supported to obtain your first aid certificate & working with vulnerable people card
- Be considered for seed funding to bring your community project to life
What does it cost?
- There is no cost to complete this program
- All training materials, IT equipment and tasty snacks will be provided
(Please let us know if transport is a barrier as we may be able to provide support)
- Applications are open soon.
- Complete an online application form (available soon) or visit one of our Centacare Evolve Housing offices for a hard copy
(31 High Street, New Norfolk OR 2/28 Greenpoint Rd. Bridgewater)
- If a written application from isn’t for you, please call Liana on 0467 542 239 and we can do a verbal application
If you have any questions, please contact Liana on 0467 542 239 or at liana.ceh@AOHTAS.org.au
*Please note this program is for people aged 18+